Saturday, May 23, 2009

TGIF (22/05/2009)

Amit's birthday. We have a surprise planned for him. A part of it is me and MD fetching him early morning from his place while the rest of the gang waits at Wadeshwar. We reach his place and the big lock on the door greets us with a surprise. No option but to call him. The fella is visiting somebody in Chinchwad and apparently we missed him just by 15-20 minutes. We return to Wadeshwar and munch on Sabudana wada, Misal Pav, Medu wada and whatnot. Amit joins some time later. Cake follows. Some nice snaps are clicked. Another part of the surprise is the gift. I won't go into the full details, but rest assured, I don't think Amit is gonna forget the gift, ever.

After a morning bash, it's a big pain to come and work. And especially when small nagging issues keep popping up where yesterday everything had seemed so fine. I whine endlessly to anybody who cares to listen :p. I manage to sort them out (somehow, might I add?), but have to cut into the snack hour, a sacrifice I am generally unwilling to make :p.

We have another bash planned in the evening. After much discussion (and a many, many jokes :) we decide to have our dinner at Mocha, Law college road. I've heard a lot about Chocolate Avalanche, and it does not disappoint. Another dish I liked but don't recall the name right now. Then we hit Scream, surprisingly it is uncrowded, so we have most of the floor to us. It was fun (I would have appreciated more bollywood numbers though). Thank you guys!! Have to pick my bag (and my headphones) so I drop at office on my way home. I wonder if I can finish my work then, but 2:15AM is hardly the time to commit anything, let alone code, so decide to go home. I am fast asleep within 10 minutes.

Now eagerly awaiting the next Friday and the next bash..

Enjoy!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

sure...amit's surprise was d best part...:P

Mohsin said...

yup.. danko hota to aur maza aata lekin.. :p

Unknown said...

hehe..seriously...amit ko zyaada mazaa aata lekin..:D

Mohsin said...

yup.. is din ka kabse intezar kar raha tha wo.. :p

Paresh said...

u went to a disc...wow...cannot believe it...great going buddy.. an nice gal on ur side would make you dance even with no song playing...

Mohsin said...

han bola dekhe to sahi andar se kaisa dikhta :p.. And yes sir, that's true, so music is just a bonus.. :p