Friday, May 1, 2009

Long weekend cometh

3 days. No plan. I'll try to keep scribbling here. So based on what happens, and when and if I come online, you might see something, nothing, or a lot of things at the end in this space.

Listening to radio. Some really good songs they are playing today. Glad that there are more than one stations. The receiver gives trouble sometimes though. 01/05; 12:53PM

Random reading. Biography to Fiction to Classics. Number of pages read in each, very limited. 01/05; 2:51PM

Uninterrupted, dreamless afternoon sleep. Feeling Good. 01/05; 6:12PM

Trying to read a book about markets. Must learn some FinanceSpeak. Once again, suggestions? 01/05; 10:05PM

Call from home. Mom:Pura weekend so ke hi nikal raha hai kya? :-). 01/05; 10:16PM

A friend forwarded me this link. Funny. Best one, "Always go to other peoples' funerals; otherwise they won't go to yours." 01/05; 10:41PM

When the only writing you do is a blog, your sentences invariably come out longer than would befit something like twitter or sms. Every medium needs some relearning. 02/05; 12:13PM

History of communication, SC style. 02/05; 2:41PM

Read some short stories from A twist in the tale. My first book by Jefferey Archer. Liked 'The perfect murder'. 02/05; 6:55PM

Just watched TBBT (S02E21). Best line: Homesick. 20 ft or 20 lightyears, doesn't matter. Plus Are you spock? best hota. 02/05; 8:11PM

Drifting trajectories of life. You begun at the same place and now look, how different have you become. 02/05; 8:25PM

Good article about API design @ CACM. 02/05; 9:34PM

Watched Baazigar on DD1. One of my favorites. Was a big break for the time when it was released (93 I guess). 03/05; 12:45PM

Read some more stories by J.A. Liked Just Good Friends. 03/05; 2:10PM

Three hours nap. Long weekend has spoiled me. 03/05: 5:54PM

Long walk at teatime. I likes it. Later Chocolate delight at Mongini's. I likes that too. 03/05; 6:55PM

Monday Morning. Looking back over the weekend, I see nothing unusual. But I guess that is the point. Three days spent doing nothing. Reminds me of Good old school summer holidays. Signing off. 04/05; 10:53AM

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yup...come online to find lukkha company...as always...:P

n ya keep scribbling..coz tats our nly source of entertainment...:P

(do u smell sarcasm..? :P)

Mohsin said...

I sense genuine compliment >:)

Ashwin said...

looks like u did a loooootttt of things .... a long weekend, well spent!

Mohsin said...

the list is long, but everything is rather trivial.. but I guess thats what you want sometimes..