Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What a chance to learn..

It was a bored Monday evening. I was not feeling hungry, though it was my normal dinner time. Somehow, apparently for no reason, a name popped in my mind. It was a movie name, recommended to me a couple of times by different people. I had nothing better to do so decided to give it a try. And Whoa!! It was not like anything I had watched before!! I would even go ahead and say it is one of the best movies I've ever watched. A powerful demonstration of what a good story can do, without big names or eye candy. And provides lot of food for thought. A must watch..
[The title is a line from the movie; but wait, I see I haven't told you the movie name yet. My mistake ;-) here you go].

5 comments:

Onkar said...

ya its a good movie. the producer of this movie did not have money to advertise, and thats why he gave credits to all torrent sites for making this movie available to everyone. indeed a different story and a nice presentation ...

Unknown said...

how abt uploading it on our very own MM ?

Mohsin said...

@Onkar
Wow, I did not know that (didn't pay attention to Credits)..
but yes, really nice presentation..

@Zaru
It's already there..

vinaya said...

Yes, great movie! Been trying to get people to watch, esp since its one of the few "contributions" i've made to our very own that which must not be named.

Mohsin said...

Good Stuff..[:-)]
Keep up the good work..