Sunday, December 14, 2008

Return of the WeekendPost

Went to the office on Saturday. And I was surprised to discover only two other souls (discovered a few others later). But a small group also means something approaching (asymptotically? I don't know) a meaningful chat, like what we would be doing after, say 20 yrs. It was good. And here is a discovery of immediate practical utility (at least for Kothrud dwellers). BB is has started serving Hyderabadi Biryani, and the taste was good. Fellow HB lovers, Be Ready!!

Went to Landmark in the evening. And I must say, Pune traffic is a b****. But the journey turned out to be quite fruitful. Made my single biggest purchase so far (which made me eligible for their 'card'). I am not going to pen down the whole list, but got a few books which have been on my list for a long long time, like DNA, and there were some interesting new finds like The Dragons of Eden. I now have something to keep myself busy with (probably more than I can cope with :).

There were a few frustrations too, but I'll leave it at that. Now must get ready for the Monday. Signing out..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I need to try tat biryani...u ppl keep talking abt tat...

lesse..sometime..:)

Salil said...

BB = ?

Mohsin said...

@Zaru
the intro offer is still on, so be quick..

@Salil
BB = Big Bazaar