Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Forty Eight Wonderful Hours: Part IV

Epilogue



Nagame Hai.. Shikave Hai..
Kisse Hai.. Baatein Hai..
Baatein bhool jati hai..
Yaadein yaad aati hai..

Even after three fairly long posts, I don't think I am done. I can go on writing about how I lost my glasses, what results when software engineers start building sand castles, or what people think of when they hear terms like 'Single Parent'. I can go on. But the Oracle already told us, "Everything that has a beginning, has an end". So I'll stop here. It might seem too formal, but I want to take this opportunity to thank all the guys who made the trip so wonderful. So Thank You Amit, Charuta, Khyati, Lalit, Manish, Vijay and Zarin (in alphabetic order). You guys Rock!!

Let's start planning the next one..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

seriously....these memories are gonna remain fresh forever and ever...!! lets plan another trip!

Mohsin said...

True.
Aaj snack hr se pillaning shuru ;-)

Charuta said...

For the first time Im glad that my name starts with C :P

Unknown said...

lets go to diveagar!!!