Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This is not how it was meant to be..

Day by day, I seem to be losing touch with myself. For one thing, just like the old man on the back of Sindbad, like Vetal on the back of Vikram, Murphy's law seems to be riding on my back. And not just the things that go wrong in a spectacular way (though there is no dearth of them), I mean the subtle happenings, things taking unexpected (and unwanted) turns, one after another. My ability to concentrate has taken a nosedive, as has my patience. The reason there is nothing on my blog is, well, I am doing nothing. Forever running, forever playing catch up. This is not how it was meant to be.

Time to roll up my sleeves and break out, I guess.

2 comments:

vivek said...

Time to roll up sleeves?!!! Oh man, sampla ata mhanje......sagale sample.....

Mohsin said...

Bwahahaha...