Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ek unaad divas..(Updated)

Well, there is nice Marathi movie by the same name (Ashok Saraf in the lead role). But more to the point, I have a free day on my hand and no specific plans. I intend to keep scribbling here over the day.

11:07AM
I was a huge fan of Johny Quest as a kid. Many thanks to Abhishek for hunting down a few episodes. Watching 'Darkest Fathom' right now. [Are there any good SF cartoon shows on TV? As far as I can tell the world seems to be taken over by anime :p].


1:42PM
Had not checked 'The big picture' since ages. Check out Antarctica and World Animal Day.

4:25PM
The lights just came back. Ye ab rojaka ho gaya..

8:01PM
Game ke andar game ke andar game ke andar game.. That's how I can best describe Checkmate. But it also successfully brings forth some aspects of the fallible human nature. Quite an enjoyable movie. The plot is very complicated. But I needed something like that after a very straightforward and sometimes enjoyable EMI.

2 comments:

vivek said...

I hope you enjoyed EMI not in a theatre.

Mohsin said...

nopes, both on comp..
(I might not have enjoyed EMI after paying Rs 150+ :))