Friday, August 7, 2009

It's funny !!

It's funny when you amuse yourself. I dare say my ability to procrastinate is quite well known in my friend circle, but sometimes I stretch it too far, almost to the breaking point. I am talking about the dent. Now I am sure nobody remembers what it was, so here is a refresher. I could not help but smile while rereading that post. I had said it'll take at least two days, it took ~ 125 (means I was right ;-). I kept inventing new reasons, one after another (few of them quite entertaining, going by the amount of laughter they engendered) before finally taking the plunge last week. For one full week (when the bike was with the dent-ist), I had to walk to and from the office (this was used as another reason-to-procrastinate in the past). I enjoy walks, but there were moments in the last week when I hated it. At last today, after much ado, I got my bike back. And the dent is gone. Not that I am gonna miss it that much.

Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Pappul said...

khayaal rakh bhai bike ka ... that is one thing that doesnt have mood swings ... :P

Mohsin said...

ye to maine socha hi nahi mere bhai..
thanks, meri ankhen kholne ke liye.. ;-)

Unknown said...

hehe..cool
tat was one lucky weekend..wer u actually got all (atleast all tat was planned for tat weekend) done...

chalo ab new (almost like new) bike ke liye treat de do :D

Mohsin said...

yep it was.. quite unbelievable.. :p
treat banti to hai, punar-janam hua hai gadi ka ;-) [dunga ke nahi, is a diff q]