Thursday, August 27, 2009

Oops I did it again..

Ye chaar kilo ki book jab kisipe padti hai na, to wo uthta nahi hai, uth jata hai.
-Anonymous

Bought a literal tome worthy of the above quote today :-). I plan to survive it though. It's an illustrated World History volume, which means there are many, many color pictures. Yaay! Actually I was in Crossword for Robots (I've been reading Foundation as you know, which has aroused my interest in Robots and Empire), but not one book from the series was to be seen. Wandered to the Non Fiction shelf as usual, and met the new friend. Now only one question remains, just how am I gonna carry it home? :p

On a related note, it seems that Technology Review has got an India edition now. Haven't gone through yet, but am looking forward to some interesting reading.

Enjoy!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

anonymous kyun? khud kaa naam daal hi do...waise bhi khud ki kam tareef karte rehte ho kya? ;)

Mohsin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mohsin said...

mera hi nam 'anonymous' hai..
bwahaha :p

Rakesh Vanamali said...

All the more reason for me to come to ur place unannounced! ;)

Just kidding!

For now, I'm re-reading "The Theory of Everything" along with "Messages from the Masters."

Mohsin said...

Hehe.
Have heard good things abt TOE..
Don't really know much abt MFTM..