Sunday, November 15, 2009

A forward

Engineer's love story

Mai BE me tha
Wo BE me thi
Mai BE me tha
Wo ME me thi
Mai BE me tha
Wo PhD kar rahi thi
Aaj uski shaadi hai
Mera backlog ka paper hai..


Received this SMS forward a few moments back. And let's face it, it's not very funny. But still, I immediately forwarded it to my old engg. gang and a few other friends. Why? Because it filled my mind with those golden memories (which for the record contain many love stories, in all of which I play the innocent bystander :p). Nightouts, coffee at 1:30AM.. I keep takling about it all the time, and still don't seem to get enough. Drizzling rains and an unusual quiet in the room may have played a part today!

Enjoy the Rains!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yup..college days..and particularly engg days...
even if we keep rambling abt them all our lives..we can neva get enuf of them :)