Friday, October 16, 2009

When I am bored..*

PHB: Aayiye aayiye developerji (Did you realize the joke? Of course you did. I mean, Dev and ji? Anyway as all this is fiction, I might stretch it as much as I wish). Ye lijiye aapke sare bugs taiyaar..

Developer: Marking as 'Fixed' nahi, marking as 'Wontfix'..

PHB: Lekin aap to hamesha bugs Fix karte the..

Developer: Karta tha.. lekin jab koi invalid bug holiday time me log kare to koi Fix kyo kare, Wontfix na kare?

PHB: Maan gaye..

Developer: Kise?

PHB: Aap ki parakhi najar, aur aapka compiler, dono ko..



*Now you know I am really bored. I hope you are not. Happy Diwali.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yup..i do :P
Happy Diwali..
n i love simulating dialogues like these...good good :)

vivek said...

Hehehe....bhari re.....the nerdy geek exploring the right side of the brain.....:)(pun definitely intended :) Lage raho,lage raho. I like da post.......

Mohsin said...

@Zaru
Thanku thanku :)

@Vivek
Thanks, Seekh raha hu abi to ;-)