Saturday, July 25, 2009

I am feeling lucky.

Sometimes good things just happen to you. Now, they keep happening all the time, to be sure, and sometimes we are too busy to appreciate them, but sometimes it's different (ok, that's a lot of sometimes ;-). In these times, they just keep happening, one after another, seemingly to no end. A normal day becomes almost extraordinary. Awesome time with friends, suddenly finding that book you were looking for so long, a dumb movie propelled to extraordinary level of entertainment and laughter, thanks to witty comments from all over, and then something unimaginable happening. So much so that, I would have laughed at the possibility had someone pointed it out before. But it did happen. So to those of you (you know who you are) who read blogs (and my blog at that), Thanks for reminding me how lucky I really am.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice...I like ur style of no details :)...i'll respect ur privacy..:P

for more of today's fun filled details...watch my bog..:D

Mohsin said...

Hehe.. I would like to say 'a2h2' but I'll resist it.. :p
Waiting for your blog entry..

vinaya said...

Very mysterious :)
Did you notice btw, the tendency for the dialogs in the movie to rhyme? An alternate career beckons?

(Blogger's sense of humour! I got the first word verification wrong and the second one i get - moron!!!)

Mohsin said...

Not for you, I guess :-)
Yes, wo plan B hai (usako plan A hi banana chahiye tha lekin :p)
and now we can say even blogger is subtle :p

Charuta said...

Im so glad that u had such a nice time..kushi dene mein khushi pane se jyada khushi hoti hain seems true i guess..Enjoy n may ur running 25th year be this extraoridnary :)

Mohsin said...

I sure hope so. Thanks again..
(n wo khushi wali baat try karne ka try karunga :)

Rakesh Vanamali said...

True bliss comes from the most elementary things..... life, quite like that!

:)

Mohsin said...

yes sir. As I said, sometimes we fail to appreciate that.. hope to do better in the future..