Friday, September 12, 2008

Truly Random Post...

I'll be honest. I am not that big on music. Yeah, I listen a song here and there, but let's just say, I am a bit conservative. So generally, the latest and greatest in music is unknown to me. But that's a digression. More to the point, I was listening to "Socha hai" from the movie "Rock On", when I noted that the lyrics is kinda interesting. Here's how it goes..

Kabhi socha hai,
Aasama hai neela kyo,
Paani hai geela kyo,
Bahati kyo hai har nadi,
Barf girati hai kyo,
Tare kyo hai tutate,
Chand kyo do nahi,
Baadalo me bijali hai kyo,
Teen hai mausam kyo,
Socha nahi to socho abhi !!!

(not exact, but close)

The guy is posing some questions, and asking us to think. Very commendable. But AFAIK, we've good answers to all of these. They might not be easy, but they are there. My advice: Learn a little bit of science, if you really want to know.

But again, this quote might be in order ;-)

In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that no one ever knew before. But in poetry, it's the exact opposite.
-Paul Dirac

Enjoy!!

5 comments:

Pappul said...

hindi picture dekha to itna dimaag nahi lagaane kaa re mere bhai ... if it makes sense ... its WOW ... if it doesnt ... its just another day at the office ... Cheers ... !!

Mohsin said...

picture nahi dekha ab tak..(koi MM pe upload karo).. gana suna aur random blah blah (tm) chalu :-D

vivek said...

boss, picture dekhte waqt/gaana sunte waqt apna nerdy geek nature side mein rakh boss.........[:D]

Ashwin said...

hahaa ...
guess u should change the title of this post to "chain of bashing" ...
;)

Mohsin said...

@vivek
are just aise hi lyrics note kiya.., isame kisi nerdy geek (jo koi bhi hai) usaka dosh nahi hai..

@ashwin
i'll try that for my next post ;-)