Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Memory issues..

When it comes to remembering birthdays, I might easily be The Single Most Hopeless Guy around. No, really. And that includes my own birthday. I clearly remember not remembering my own birthday at least on one occasion, but it has happened more than once with birthdays other than mine. It's embarrassing and I don't like being labeled someone who doesn't care (who likes?). But it seems to give that kinda impression. I did some soul searching on this, but apart from my bad memory (which looks like a lame excuse, I know) nothing came out. It needs some more effort on my part, I guess. So wish me luck. And wish you a very happy birthday (in case (a) It's your birthday today and (b) I forgot).

4 comments:

Ashwin said...

theres a case (c) here ..
(c)its YOUR birthday ..and we all forgot to wish you ;-)
hehe ...
if u are afraid of experiencing case (c) yourself ..... dont let case (b) happen !
hehe :-P

Mohsin said...

one more case??
I better switch to a switch..

Unknown said...

lol...rofl...how can u forget ur own bday...
this is tooo damn funny ya...

Mohsin said...

yeah funny..
but true..