Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Gift story

There are gifts and then there are gifts. A kindle that recently came into my our possession certainly fits the latter. As it happens my books have eaten a lot of space already, and even the accelerated expansion of universe has failed to add much space to my current 1BHK. So space saver it is. But apart from that, there are also quite a few books that I had wanted but couldn't find in any bookstores or on flipkart. That problem is also solved now. I am also impressed by the kindle app integration, this might be the first real integrated service I have used. Though it has never been a problem before, having the same book available on the device, phone and desktop adds a lot of flexibility. Here are the books I have added so far. And to end the list, the my vs our thing has already sparked some rows, so if the gift-givers harbored any evil intentions in that direction, they have come to fruition too :p.In short, and including this one, things are looking good.

No comments: