Thursday, May 24, 2012

Recent (unrelated) snaps

My click-rate has gone high since getting The Note. Here is a recent sample. Now I am pretty bad with both theoretical and practical aspects of photography, but as (hopefully) can be seen, Note has a decent camera. Similar posts might be seen in the future too.

Gulmohar near my house. Reminds me of the fiery blossom I used to witness every summer in my grandparent's village.


A lazy shot on a lazy afternoon. With increasing distance you might spot part of my room, my terrace, my neighborhood, and probably eternity if you focus long enough on the middle section.


A bridge on my way to office. Can you guess which?


Instant messengers of the past ages, probably reminiscing about those ages on a tranquil evening. Taken during the snack hour at office.


Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

used the blogger app to comment but i think it dsnt show :|

loved the way u described the gulmohar, fiery!

and that is the sangamwadi bridge right?

Mohsin said...

thanks.. and welcome to blogger app.. nai yerwada wala..