Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Meri Kahani, tags ki Jubaani..

I will keep this one short. When I added tags to my blog, I said something like 'the number of tags, number of posts in each category, and such are insights to you about yourself'. Taking that to be true, the tags that I use (and miss if any) these days will reflect the changes that have occured in the meantime. So here we go. 'WeekendPosts' and 'TVShows' are totally out of use. 'WeekendPosts' was my way of using some of the ample time available over weekends to make a record of that ample time. Not anymore. 'TVshows', I don't watch any. Not even TBBT. 'GudLink' has mostly moved to buzz, and 'Movies' to the movie blog. 'ApparentlyTechnical' has gone into shadows, but I sincerely wish it returns. 'MyOwnRantAKAPersonal' sees an occasional post here and there, and 'Books' is thriving. 'GhumnaFirna' - nil. The posts here were mostly a product of the office group, and not surprisingly, it has dispersed somewhat in this year or two. That leaves us with 'AboutBloggersAndBlogging', and I was going to put a 'nil' there too, but then I realized this post itself will come under it.

So we come to the big conclusion, 'variety' has gone down. Probably it's high time to start looking for some new tags.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

to which I'd say...maybe you have a lot of stuff to write..which does not fit into these predefined tags :)
n if one label is thriving, its good you know your interest :)

Mohsin said...

First comment, Not true. And second, I already knew :)

Unknown said...

First comment is true!
n second..yea ur one of the lucky few :)