Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Alfred Hitchcock

Last weekend I met Mr.Hitchcock (through his movies) for the first time. Ofcourse I had heard a lot about him, and remember watching a fragment of an interview on TV, but movies came over the weekend. Watched two in fact, and enjoyed both immensely. Dial M for murder is a perfect murder story; not a mystery, but more exciting than most mysteries manage. Rear Window is a different movie; whereas Dial M focuses on the story, in Rear Window we also hear (I think) some of Hitchcock's views on society as well (he also makes a cameo in it). Hitchcock was a master at saying much without words. Not to be missed.

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Rakesh Vanamali said...

I've been so wanting to watch some Hitchcock movies!

But, I guess, I'll only be so wanting to do so many things ;-)

Mohsin said...

Same for me.. but prioritizing Hithccock would be a good move.. :)