Thursday, October 28, 2010

Highlights: How I won a bunch of cookies..

I had never won a bunch of cookies before (except from a webserver). That happened yesterday, and consequently, I believe my excitement hubris over it would be quite understandable.

The occasion was Diwali party at office, and a new game was proposed, Dumb C++. Contrary to what I thought, there were no technical questions. A homegrown (or rather officegrown) variation on 'guess the movie' theme, and a lot fun too.. Teams as usual, but here the whole team enacts the movie and one guy guesses it. Should have been called Dumb 3 (if why 3 is your question, ~ is the answer).. So here is Sandip enacting a movie for yours truly..

Your's truly doesn't get it, so Rahul jumps in.. Look at the two photos carefully and you can guess the movie name (or cheat and take a look at Zarin's blog).
Tick....
Tick....
Tick....
[Actually there was no real ticking, and if there was, nobody heard it amidst all the shouting].
But I finally got it. Yippeee!!!


Winning is sweet, especially when the prize is cookies :p. As usual 'loser' teams wanted their share (which in a fair world is zero (I would say that now, wouldn't I? :p)). Here with the teammates and the trophy.

And finally Rasna.. The drink of the Winners

There was much besides cookie-winning at the party, superb food being one prominent item. For a less narcissistic (and more complete) account, see Zarin's blog.

Enjoy!!


[This post is tagged under GhumnaFirna, cuz the party definitely brought everybody out of their respective shells].

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice :)
i didn't know u like cookies so much :)

n u actually thot dumbC++ was gonna be some technical questions game? aawra!

n i like the post..coz u've linked to my blogpost twice :D

ohh..n btw..congrats :)

Mohsin said...

cookies.. that is my one big motivation for surfing :p n thanku thanku :)

Rakesh Vanamali said...

A lot of fun, eh? Wishing much more to come!

Enjoy your cookies!