Friday, June 20, 2008

3T update



AirTight 3T (Table Tennis Tournament) is going on full steam (btw the image above has nothing to do with TT, it's from Xkcd). Just for the record, we lost both matches in which I played, but thanks to other players in the team, we still have a respectable score. Btw, I got the name Single pointer in my first match (scored a single point). Second match, scored five points, so I am now five point someone I guess! Will keep you posted of the latest happenings, bye for now..

4 comments:

Ashwin said...

i hope u dont become a Null Pointer after some match :-P
hehe ;-)

Mohsin said...

that will be a segfault for my TT career..:-p

Pappul said...

Participation is better than the result ... !!

Mohsin said...

now that I was thrown out in the first round, I can't help but agree ;-)