Thursday, July 19, 2007

About my first post

Wow, my own blog.. and my first post..
Now this was meant to be a grand event, to let the world know that 'I have arrived'. But because of a terrible miscalculation (or let me say overcalculation) of the importance of the first post, the first post itself was delayed too much and finally (that means 5 minutes ago) I just decided to write it once and for all and go home (happily)..
The talk of the first post and my mind is as full of ideas as the sky is full of clouds in April (OK.. terrible analogy.. forget it..).
So the point is I don't have any particular topic for this post.. lets see what comes out..
Maybe this is a good time to explain the somewhat cryptic name of the blog.. jitr4me
It stands for 'Journey Is The Reward For Me'. This phrase is generally attributed to Steve Jobs (except the 'for me' part) of whom I am a great admirer. Speculation on why I chose this particular name out of thousands that popped in my mind when I created this blog and interpretation of the phrase itself is left as an exercise to the reader..
Now something about myself.. I am Mohsin (you probably know that already). I like to read (you probably don't know that already). Currently I am reading 'The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy' by Douglas Adams (and that book is amazing). I also like to talk (you might have guessed that by now..) and sleep (there is probably no way you can guess it, hehe).
OK enough for the first post..
gotta go home..
Chal bye..





3 comments:

Unknown said...

well, first comment on your first post !

Even this is supposed to be a grand event, now the after the event celebration, tragically even I arrive to the same question, what to write ?

I am Yogesh (you know that ... who else would get time out to read YOUR blog ?) I like commenting (may be you know that too ...)

Anyways, as I don't want my comments to outshine your BLOG (which, I think, it has already done ...), I would just sum it up as a 'good read'.

First time post, nicely written ... you have got a visitor for your blogs now ...

Bhushan More said...

hey Mohsin..
Its really nice to c ur blog..
it wiil really help all of us to share sm things..

gud goin..
keep it up dude..
signing off..

emanish said...

welcome to the blogosphere.
May the force be with you and a towel.